The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") are the terms of a legal agreement ( "Agreement") between you and eMultimedia Group, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "eMultimedia"). By using JairDynast.net you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
eMultimedia Group, Inc. operates the JairDynast.net service and JairDynast.net website. The JairDynast.net social networking service allows you to discover, interact and express yourself with media, including music, video and photos, and to form connections with friends based on shared tastes and interests. Friends are people you choose to connect with and who agree to connect with you. Of course, friends can be social friends, business associates, classmates, members of your church, teammates in your softball league or friends you discover on JairDynast.net.
Users have the ability to choose who will be able to connect with them on the JairDynast.net service, as well as who can invite them to join groups on JairDynast.net. Users also have the option to edit their privacy settings.
Groups are topics that can be shared and discussed within the network. In many cases the groups we choose to connect with help define our personality -- hobbies, favorite artists, current events we are passionate about, and organizations we belong to. The creator of a group may choose to make it open to everyone within the JairDynast.net network or to restrict membership to a specific group of people they choose.
Information Gathered by JairDynast.net
- User Provided Information: For visitors to our website and registered users, we log standard technical information, such as your IP address. If you choose to register with us, JairDynast.net requires you to provide your email address and birth date. You will also be required to select a user ID and password. In addition, JairDynast.net may optionally ask you to provide your physical address and other demographic information, such as gender, interests or occupation, as well as credit card and billing information for verification purposes or for the purchase of products and services. We may collect other personal information from time to time, such as when you provide feedback or comments, or communicate with others through our systems.
- Log File Information: When you use the JairDynast.net service, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, content play information, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How JairDynast.net Uses Information
The information we collect about you in the course of our relationship is used to provide our services to you. For example, even as we endeavor to protect your identity, we may use your demographic information to create a database of user profiles, select advertisements based on your information and for marketing analysis. In addition, we look at technical information to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the JairDynast.net site, to enhance our products and to provide our service to you.
All search results in JairDynast.net are personally generated for you based not only on what is popular, but also on what interests you based on your profile, groups you connect to, and what your friends connect to. Data about searches and search results may be maintained by JairDynast.net to help in continually improving the service.
Invitations and messages are sent via email on your behalf by JairDynast.net. If you invite another person to join JairDynast.net, we will ask for that person's name and online contact information. We store this information and use it to contact and inform that person that he or she has been invited to join the JairDynast.net service. We will send reminders only with your express consent.
When you communicate with a friend in an instant message we endeavor to authenticate both sides to make sure they are who they say they are. JairDynast.net enables chat participants to store copies of chat transcripts.
How JairDynast.net Protects Information
eMultimedia Group, Inc.'s computers store user account information, and may cache user profile information for backup purposes. JairDynast.net employs the following industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control:
- Use of secure connections using SSL to safeguard information when transmitted from your Web browser to the JairDynast.net service.
- Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information.
- Use of encryption for sensitive personal information, such as email addresses and user names.
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do.
- Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information
When JairDynast.net Discloses Information
In the event of a change of ownership or a direct merger with or acquisition by another entity, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity. You have the ability and control to remove or alter your account specific information at any time.
Third Parties/Advertisers and Your Information
JairDynast.net may provide links to third party websites or allow other companies, called third-party ad servers, to display advertisements to users. Ad server companies can write and read their own cookies on your computer, just as if you had requested a web page from their website. JairDynast.net is not responsible for, and does not have any control over, the privacy practices or the content of such third parties. We encourage users to read the privacy policies of any website visited. For more information about how to “opt-out” of cookies from certain of our ad serving partners, please click here.
Please note that information stored or cached on other users' computers is subject to those users security practices, which are beyond JairDynast.net's control. Although we make good faith efforts to store information collected or stored by JairDynast.net in a secure manner, we cannot guarantee complete security. Information held by JairDynast.net will be maintained for a length of time appropriate to our business needs.
User Options and Responsibilities
Your user profile contains information about you that you may want to share with others. Protecting the privacy of your profile is your responsibility. We caution you not to share sensitive information (such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, or driver's license numbers) with other users whom you do not know or place such information in your profile.
Any information you choose to display on JairDynast.net, including your profile, will be viewable by the entire Web (i.e., everyone). For your own safety we caution you not to include home addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal information that could allow strangers to contact you outside of the JairDynast.net service.
To maintain privacy it is also important not to share your password with anyone. Selecting a longer password with a mix of letters, numbers and symbols makes it more difficult for others to guess your password. It is also helpful to change passwords on a regular basis.
Identity theft is a serious concern to all of us. To help protect yourself against identity theft, please remember that JairDynast.net will NEVER ask for your password in either a non-secure or unsolicited email communication.
It is your responsibility to select the desired privacy setting upon creation. Other items may inherit an existing privacy setting. In this case, it is your responsibility to understand the associated privacy setting before creating content to ensure the handling of your information meets your expectations.
You may choose to correct or update the information you have submitted to us by editing your profile or account information. If you remove your information, it may continue to persist on back-up media.
Sales of Intellectual Property on JairDynast.net
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold eMultimedia Group, inc. its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the "eMultimedia Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by any eMultimedia Party in connection with completed submission, or any unauthorized, illegal, or infringing use of this call for submissions. eMultimedia reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with eMultimedia’s defense of such claim.
Safe Use of JairDynast.net
Note to International Users
Changes and Updates
eMultimedia Group, Inc.
8345 North West 66th Street
Miami, FL 33166